Friday, June 20, 2008

An Introduction

So this is my first attempt at a blog. As you can tell from the title and description, it'll primarily be about baseball. But first, let's start with a little about me so you can get an idea of what to expect...

My name is Mike. I'm a 22 year old senior in chemical engineering at Purdue University. I'm from a small town about an hour (on a good traffic day) from Chicago. As such, my favorite team is the White Sox, but I'm going to try to be as unbiased as possible. I've played baseball and followed it much too closely my entire life. I don't claim to be an expert on the sport, but following it as closely as I do tends to leave a lot of thoughts in my head. This is my outlet. I'll try to post 2 or 3 times a day (more if it's a slow day at work). Hopefully this will be fun for everyone.

I'm not a scout or a sabermetrician or even a writer. I'm just a kid who loves this sport way too much and needs to share that love...

No comments: